Monday, July 21, 2008
9:09:00 PM
C R A PI felt tat I might just go nuts bfore thurs
accounts , stats& econs tutorial to completed
( although I nv much cared abt econs .. but , ya . )AND THAT
I-could-nv-understand-you ECONS TEST !
O
. O ~
Btw , It's jus mon& Im worrying for thurs
alrI think Im sick ; BYE - .-
p/s wat a lousy post , 真冲动 .
[edit]must say smthing abt today de mah ..ANWS , I went for
Pizza
Hut in school :D
after ordering , we waited& waited& e soup still haven come
den we wave wave WAVE , finally that uncle looked at us
short conversation btw uncle& me
' u all can go get ur soup u know .. got cream of chicken .. '" I know . but u never give us the bowl "' oh . neh , it's over there (points to some really LOW cupboard were they keep all their plates& bowls ..) go take urself . '. . .
GRRRRRR .
NEH . neh pi la !
I shall nv suggest eating PH in sch again !
Going to do tutorial for tml le
am I sensible or AM I sensible (:
*YAWNS*
I heard tat she checks now , cnt escape .I so look forward to hols , wher I cn nuaaaaaaa like siao :D
BYE , 2nd time !