<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 27, 2008
12:49:00 AM
*YAWNS*
So nt in e mood to study :S
IT'S STATS TML !
&Im always bad at math , lols
nvm , tml den worry ..

Currently listening to e songs on June's blog
&I kop her quiz , which she kop from grace , to do !
It's gonna be a boring post .

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
JUNE . cus Im listening to e songs on HER blog , hahas

Q: Do you have any siblings?
YES . &an old one too !

Q: Do you want children?
No , children are scary

Q: Do you smile often?
Alot& all e time , like when I think of things .

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
Dun like also bo bian , hard to change loh

Q: Are your toenails painted?
Yes :D black since 123456789 ago

Q: Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
Who's ? hmmm . anyone , as long as it dun smell . LOLS

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
White . Newbie X-LARGE tee

Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
WAHS , wait .
I forgot le , got bad memory .

Q: I can't wait till?
21 ! which is bloody long , since Im still so youthful .. LOLS

Q: When did you cry last?
Last last week I think , while watching my all-so-fav drama :DD

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Hmmmm . depends , Idk .

Q: Do you have any pets?
Ya , e stuffed pig on my bed
*looks at it* &it's gathering dust -.-

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
How I know ?

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
*laughs at June's ans* Erm , I dun recall holding anyone's hand leh ..

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope , cus I dun watch TV . Even if I do , so waste electricity la !

Q: What are you doing right now?
Quiz& STILL listening to songs on June's blog

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope . . I live above 5 stories from e ground& I dun wan to die in a mess .

Q: Can you handle the truth?
Truth OO. hahas , depends on e extend of shock .
*starts to think tat I've been abducted by aliens ..*


Q: Are you too forgiving?
Hmmm . I suppose so , cus I forget things fast (in a rate u cnt imagine loh)

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?
mother !

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Chong chee chao , lols

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?
2 , my mama& papa :D
really love& at times dun like also =X


Q: Do you eat healthy?
I dun eat healthy at all . I take Junk food& HATES most veg .
best of all , at hm I eat& sit there or sleep for e fats to consolidate themselves XD


Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Nope cus I dun have it in e first place

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Nope . cus Im so good tat no one said bad things abt me , in front of me . LOLS

Q: How often do you go to church?
Visit only lohs . I forgot when le , I think it's in macau .

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Less of who& more of wat . 1st my blog , 2nd my bed :D

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Quiet .

Q: Are you confident?
Idk leh -.- smtimes yes , smtimes no .

AND ANOTHER ONE :
Starting time: 1.15 AM
Name: Cat chua
Brother: 1 old one
Shoe size: BIG
Height: ard 165 , long time no measure le
Where you live: Here

Favorite drinks?
Depends on my mood . COLD stuff

Favorite breakfast?
abit of everything ! like tat buffet on cruise , yum yum yum :D

Have you ever been on a plane?
YUP , budget airline though . SAD -.-

Swam in the ocean?
ocean OO. nope , scare drown no ppl wan save me

Fallen asleep in school?
Hahas , yes !
boring teh's lesson .

Broken someone's heart?
erm , yes *guilty-ly*

Fell off your chair?
OO. dun recall tat I have , so no .

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
hahas , last time la ><,

What is your room like?
Spacious (better word for empty) Enough space for me to hula hoop& walk ard :D

What’s right beside you?
eeyer , statistics notes --.

What is the last thing you ate?
BAK CHOR MEE :D

Ever had chicken pox?
Yah , got scar on my hand loh .

Sore throat?
Having lived 17years , it's hard to say no to this qns so YES .

Stitches?
Nope

Broken nose?
OO. ouch , No

Do you believe in love at first sight?
sort of :D

Like picnics?
Nope , cus they happen under e smiling sun& e lust green grass ..
I HATE e sun& grass .

Who was the last person you danced with?
I think it's e primers dance lo , alot of ppl . LOLS

Last made you smile?
June's ans in e prev quiz , XD

Did you talk to someone you like?
YAHS , I like alot of ppl leh . LOLS , l i k e .

Kiss anyone?
Yup

Talked to an ex?
On msn -.-

Miss someone?
. . .

Eat?
ya , my bak chor mee still inside my stomach

Best feeling in the world?
When e one u love loves me too !

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

Ya , a pig .
cus I dunno wher else to put it so put on my bed lo , hahas

What's under your bed?
Hair& dust

Who do you really hate?
Feeling confuse , feeling nt very myself , feeling sick .

What time is it now?
1.31 AM.


Yup& I'm going to slp now
NITES .

Labels:




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter