Thursday, June 19, 2008
10:46:00 PM

Many qns sort of pops up in my mind today
all the why why why why whys , should& should nots
some old memories came gushing back
&I fooking hate tat
I thought it was a sweet beautiful dream
but I woke only to find that it's a nightmare
I started to missed it when I was a little kid
showered in love& made frens like nobody's business
wher I could run to another with a simple purpose of saying hello
got watever I wan !
now ?
It's hard to even keep things simple
I know I know
humans grow up , things change
blah blah blah
It's life . I know
but ..
urgh , I dont know
Seeking that in reality is impossible
cause Im living in a world where stories dont end like fairytales
&birthday wishes dont come true
so just let me live in the world of dreams
wher all walls disappear
wher I cn do wat I wan
&things just happen my way
oh , strangle me .