Wednesday, June 25, 2008
11:40:00 PM
I habitually snapped alot of food
YUMMY YUM YUM YUM ^^
YESTERDAY ;
Cheesefries for lunch , Thai fish rice for supper


TODAY ;
PTH paper was . AVERAGE .
cus if u know e answer to the qns , it's easy& fast
but if u dunno/forgot , awwww . too bad .
smwat like humanities to me ..I think , it's
passable :D
*CONFIDENCE*It tired tired& tired today -.-
studied from 1-2am . slept at 3 . woke at 6plus to study againANW , went to bugis with grace& co !
eat ALOT arh .
Pepper lunch , for lunch :D

hot sizzling beef , juicy corn ..
MMMMMMM ~ - laughs -Went to
Swensens after arcading :D



Aud looks funny , hahas !


I had wafflers ,
mmmmm ~ 


gone in a flash .
oh , I bought e monkey shirt today :D
so tat I cn wear on sat , den I wont be outcast !
HAHASDrop dead at my bed when I reached hm ..
skipped dinner again cus I was absolutely determined to slp ^^
Supper , hmcook .
looks plain , taste plainly-good :D

YAAAAAAAAAY ~tml no papercn hibernate at hm ,
slp like nobody's businessHOORAY :D
1last one on friday& I'll have to bid farewell to MST week
awww , I'll miss e no-lessons part vmuch :(
I going to read alittle abt synchroncity
BYE !
Labels: my first MST