Monday, June 23, 2008
11:31:00 PM
Had
accounts paper today !
felt all panicky when stepping into e exam room luh ==.OKAYS , I didnt balance it .
again .
Went to plaza sing for
CARLS JRwith
June .
Grace .
Aud :D


It was a HUGE meal ; a whole
mountain of fries
e burger looks
fugly& e green sauce inside . . .

But ok la , F-U-L-L ^^
After lunch we walked ard
ended up shopping instead of studying :P


Went hm& drop dead upon my bed
slept till 8 , haven study a single shit :D
YAY ,
economics paper tml
I'm so "good" tat I dunno wat I dunno
so I dunno if I cn even pass this module !
holy crap , I feeling alittle bit doomed here D:Okaaaays , Grace tagged me to do this
so here I go ..
L A S T T E N S M S E S <3(( LiST THE LAST TEN PEOPLE WHO SENT YOU AN SMS ))
(( iF THEY SMSED MORE THAN ONCE, ONLY LiST THEM ONE TiME ))
Now no ppl wan msg me alr , she still wan me to do this last ten msg thingy -.-1:: Alexia
2:: Sam
3:: Victor
4:: Aud
5:: Zhiti
6:: June
7:: Budiman
8:: Chris
9:: Zhixiang
10:: Iris
(( T H E Q U E S T i O N S ))Do You Love #1::
NOOOO , in a I-nt-a-les wayIs #2 Your Best Friend::
Nope , I no best fren one :(Do You Trust #3::
Nope , he looks like e type of ah pek tat'll go trick pplHave You Been To #4's House::
Nope , she nv invite one . LOLSHow Long Have You Known #5::
Since 1st day of sch I think , lazy to count laHow Much Does #6 Mean To You::
She's cute funny& loves her bag : ARMBIT XDDoes #7 Sing Well::
Dunno eh , scarly he sing glass brk . HAHASDoes #8 Have Any Pets::
Dun think so bah ..Is #9 Smart::
SMART ? erm . I need to think abt it . -laughs-Are You Good Friends With #10::
Frens bah , long time no see le (:(( W H A T W O U L D Y O U D O i F . . ))#1 Moved Away::
erm . ask her wher she's moving to ?#2 Became Famous::
LAMO XD#3 Liked Your Best Friend::
warn my fren first la !#4 Won A Million Dollars::
ask her treat me brkfast lunch& dinner :DYou Found Out #5 Was Related To You::
YAY , free muay thai lesson ~#6 Kissed You::
SCREAM , really loudly#7 Got Arrested::
strts to wonder if the law here is actually right ..#8 Was Hurt::
ask him faster call hospital , or I call for him . might take longer thoughYour Brother/Sister Liked #9::
sorry , I think my bro is straight . LOLS#10 Hated You::
D: dunno wat to do ..(( W O U L D Y O U R A T H E R . . ))Kiss #6 or #10::
alamak , I say I nt les le rite -.-Be Related To #1 or #7::
7 ! hahas , mummy ~Live Next Door To #3 or #9::
9 ! cus sian cn call him entertain XDGo On Vacation With #2 or #8::
2 , cus 8 old . like go on old-ppl vacation like tat ..Have All Your Classes With #4 or #5::
hahas , we ARE having all our classed tgt btw(( W O U L D T H E Y M A K E A C U T E C O U P L E ))#1 and #7::
woah OO. Idk#2 and #6::
shld be quite funny , LOLS#4 and #8::
I dun think they'll ever know each other lohs ..#3 and #5::
I could imagine fighting scenes ><#9 and #10::
could be possible (:(( R A N D O M ))Of #1 And #2, Who Have You Known The Longest::
2 , he was my annoying classmateAre You Closer To #3 or #4::
4 ! I would prefer , hahasOf #7 And #8, Who Knows More About You::
I think . Idk , lolsHas #9 Or #10 Ever Hated You::
dunno leh , scarly have D:Of #4 And #6, Who Would Make A Better Actor::
acting crazy , 6 :DOf #2 And #9, Who Has A Better Car::
both also no car ~Of #3 And #5, Who Has More Pets::
Idk de leh oo.Of #2 And #10, Who Has More Friends::
2 , I thinkHAO , I'm going to strt a little reading on econs alr !
I'll probably blog on how shit tml will be :D
GDBYE ~
Labels: my first MST