Friday, June 27, 2008
9:02:00 PM
AIYA , KENNA TAG BY JUNE TO DO THIS QUIZ
non-stop quizzing lohs , this few post ..[10] Firsts.First Best Friend: Hmm , tough . I dun remember , hahas SORRY .
First Screen Name: Dunno wat lai de -.-
First Pet: Hamsters . I fed it choco& it didnt die ! :D
First Piercing: Smtime when I was in upper sec I think ..
First Crush: In kindergarden bah ..
First CD: SHE& show's album . buy tgt one , hahas
First Car: DUN HAVE , I dun think I'll ever have loh !
First Love: Well , it happene& ended .
First Place called Home: Tat cozy "1room 1/2 living room" at Redhill (:
[9] Lasts.Last Beverage: Strawberry mango juice
Last Car Ride: CAR ? erm , Alex's
Last Movie Seen: Enchanted , 2nd time :D
Last Phone Call: Dennis ==. called to ask abt viola& stuff
Last Song You Listened To: So Close , Jon McLaughlin
Last Bubble Bath: HAHAS , at macau ! pour everything inside e tub& sink in :)
Last Time You Cried: Last last week I think ..
Last Thing You Ate: Dinner . rice , fish , egg with long beans
Last Bad Thing You Did: Laughing at ppl's height ! =X Grace start de cn .. LOLS
[8] Have You Evers.Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yup
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nooooooope
Have You Ever Been On A Limo: Never ! wher got so rich sae ..
Have You Ever Cheated: Hahas , alittle here& there la
Have You Ever Been In Love: Yup , I believe so
Have You Ever Been In A Car Accident: Nope , my life's PLAIN .
Have You Ever Broken A Bone: Refer to prev answer .
[7] Things You Are Wearing.1) Flag day shirt
2) Blue shorts
3) Underwear oo. ?
4) Specs 8)
5) Earings
6) BRACES :B
7) . . . no more .
[6] Things You've Done Today.1) Studied in e moring
2) STATISTICS TEST
3) Eat pizza hut
4) Went to spsc's AGM , which I believe is none of my business
5) Listened to a really nice song ! &dl it :D
6) Shower ? lols
[5] Favourite Things.1) My bed :DD
2) Dear lappy
3) Handphone , cus all my songs inside la ..
4) My fan , cus I might die without it
5) MONEY , buahahas .
[4] People You Tell Almost Anything To.1) Yuan , my sister !
2) ...
3) ...
4) Idk eh , must depend on mood de ma . Got mood I everything also cn say =S
[3] Choices.1. Black Or White: Both ALSO like :D
2. Hot Or Cold: COLD . would rather freeze den burn .
3. Chocolate Or Vanilla: choco choco choco ^^
[2] Things You Want To Do Before You Die.1) Fall into a lasting& loving relationship
2) Praying hard tat I die nicely& cleanly
[1] Thing You Regret.1) Letting things happen .
okok , Im NOT going to do quizzes anymore
like so sian !