<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 16, 2008
11:54:00 PM
YAY , my marvelous dad bought a new adaptor :D

Chatted with "老人" on e phone till 3
was real hungry , so I slept
(LOLS , no link)

Anw , woke& went to sch
for tat ONE HOUR of niao lecture
skipped e cluster outing for primers
&went east coast ~


hahas , biking's fun :D
cn go on forever if butt-aching doesnt happen
went hm at ard 6
I'm penniless for this week alrd !
nt even 10cent left , y a y --.

Okays , was tagged by Yan& SJ to do this
so here it goes :
all e first ans tat pops out in mind ..

Q1. What do you enjoy most?
Sleeping
Q2. Who's more important to you?
More or most ? erm , parents
Q3. Who is the person you trust the most?
Definately parents& sm close frens
Q4. Do you have enough confidence?
No . I'll always panic smhow
Q5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
To finally know wat I wan
Q6. How do you define love?
E best& worst things in life
Q7. What is your goal this year?
Get an amazingly gd GPA , lols
Q8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Perhaps
Q9. Have you broke someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Erm . I'll freak out . call his parents , police , fireman& any other numbers I cn think of .. Idk wat to do la , LOLS
Q10. What feeling do you love the most?
1) In love 2) &when I'm SUPER tired& there's a comfy bed jus for me . ahhhh ><,
Q11. What are you doing this quiz for?
Got tagged , dun do like ignore them like tat lehs . LOLS
Q12. What feeling do you hate the most?
When smthing happened& I dunno wat went wrong
Q13. Do you cherish all the friendship of yours?
Of cus , cant possibly live without frens de la :D
Q14. Do you believe in GOD?
hmmm . abit I guess .
Q15. What do you think is most important in your life?
Fooooooood . &comp with internet :D oh , cash also .
Q16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Idk lehs .. :S
Q17. Anyone you like/dislike now?
I like my frens :D cant think of anyone tat I dislike at this moment
Q18. Have you eaten your breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper?
Breakfast& dinner
Q19. What would you like to do now?
Watch my drama .. watch movie .. slp ^^
Q20. Do you deserve love?
Mayb ?
& Yan's own qns : What do you do to help yourself when you are really down & stressed up?
Sleeeeeep . duh .
&SJ's own qns : How would you tell someone that you love them ?
I dun tell :S

Wont tag anyone to do
so now I saved 16ppl from this chain :D
okaaaays , tat's all
Gdbye :D




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter