Friday, May 9, 2008
11:24:00 PM
RANDOMNESS -Met so many new ppl this wk :D
so much so tat I dun rmb e names alrd
hmm , I could only recall BingSheng Esmond Ben Mega ..
-laughs-Anw , I went to the
Primers' welcome party ytd
was
SHOCKED at e amount of ppl who came
like 350plus ?
e whole MLT12's filled oo.
went back hm at 8 or so , all tired
toes feels numb from wearing heels all day -.-&my wkends'r all packed !
having camps both next wkend& next next wkend
17-18 String ensemble camp23-25 Primers camphohoho , more ppl to meet :D
jus hoping tat it'll be FUN& nt a single bit tough (:Had character development presentation today !
my first presentation , although it's only to my class
bit panic .
It's a working day tml -.-
at Central mall .
hope tat there's internet connection there :D
gonna slp alrd , nights !