<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 16, 2008
11:23:00 PM
Okaays , it seems a little long since I last blogged
so . this is gonna be quite a long post :D
p/s my memory's so bad I refered to my sms to recall wat happened
-laughs-


MON , 12MAY'08

Forgot wat happened alrd
LOLS

TUE , 13MAY'08

Had EC oral test !
like sec sch english oral like tat

PANIC LIKE SHIT ><
heart was pounding when I sat there ==.
my partner Kokyang strted off first ; meanwhile I tried to breath properly
(Idk y also , it's like major panic-ness)
den I talked& talked .
we'r talking abt global warming& stuffs ..
ya de ya de ya de , I think nt bad la :D
she said we're was good ^^

Went to the SPFCC comm member's meeting after sch
&we all met for e FIRST time :D
had dinner at holland v's N.Y.D.C
Snapped a grp pic C:

Mine& Alexia's

Mushroom monsters' like duper nice !


Wahs ~ &I finished it all
bloated*


After so we discussed a bit on e FOP& FOC
quite messy :S , setting e club meeting on this coming thurs
went hm at ard 10
SUPER TIRED .

WED , 14MAY'08

Received this weird weird msg from Jeff
'Hi , I'm Jeff .. u can collect ur lens now ..'
but I nv order any lens at all so I msg back
den this Jeff guy like msg&msg me blah blah blah
(I dun even rmb ur face lehs ==.)

Lectures were boring , as usual
&after sch I spent 20buck on camps oo.
spse and primers'camp
money gone :(
went to e string ensemble camp& heard 2cellist playing
1 was real GOOD& e other sound . like a learner .
LOLS , went hm after tat :D

Had to chiong LOTS of hmwk
cus thursday's like 'tutorial-day'
&there's 3tutorial to complete ==.
did hmwk till 4am .
yay .

笑着哭 , 应为最后是我被安慰
To both : 谢谢你 , 对不起 .


THUR , 15MAY'08
I hate thurs , lousy hot formal day

Anw , I couldnt wake at all till victor called me at ard 8.30
& lesson's at 9
RUSHED& reach sch at abt 10
enter e pacc class , feeling all paisae ._.
I FINALLY understands a little bit of econs ^^
pestered mus to teach me today
hoooray :D

Went to lunch& was snapped ==.
haaaiyo , I'm eating &chewing which equals ugly
cant u snap when I'm nt eating ? zzz
LOLS

Oh ya , tat Jeff from ytd msg me& I ignored him .
OPPS xD
I mean Idk who's he at all !

Stats was ewwwww .
cus he winked at me after a lame joke , which made me stone& nauseous
stayed in class after lesson to slack abit
there was nth to do , so so so boring .
went off alone .

Met up with dennis& co at e mrt there& mrt back tgt :D
had YAKUN& went hm ~

After dinner& stuff , wanted to blog
but my adaptor spoilt
e plastic like nua nua& fall off , exposing e wires
so I pre-blogged this on notepad at 15may, 11.21PM
YAY , so clever :D

Going off
bye :D

朋友 , 是一辈子的 :D
情人 , 分手后往往很难回到最初的我们..




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter