Friday, May 2, 2008
11:26:00 PM
I dun wanna fall to pieces , I jus wanna sit& stare at u ..01MAY'08 ; LABOUR DAY
went out with e guys to cine to watch
Iron man :D


ticket's shit-exp today .
I must say this is smthing tat met up with my expectations
overall , it's nice
with sm laughs here&there
&ya , there shld be more fighting with tat damn cool machine :D
90% tat there'll be a Iron man2
lookin forward , hahas :D
went hm straight after since it's 11 alrd
have to sch early to do project .
&tat's yuck .
p/s WZ's like a kid XD02MAY'08 ; TODAY
In tired-mood& Hates tat
blazing weather .
Went to sch at ard 10
did tat CD project& went to Tourism lecture
' had headache ' pon CD tutorial& went hm to slp (:
my cough's all back again -.-
hoo . ray .
Kays , tat's all .
hope tat wkends'll be more fun :D
我笑着想起051007的我们(:
但是那时候的感觉
回不去了 ..Byebye .