Sunday, April 6, 2008
11:42:00 PM
Went to visit e dead todae !

It's been ages since I sat on this
feeling is
shuang :D
cus all e other car car looks so
short& lousy in front of u -
-laughs-Went Redhill mkt 1st
&again . It's really been AGES since I went to e wet mkt
a place filled with
stinky fishes&
kaisu aunties -

after this I realised tat butcher's really muscular !
LOLS , but they all have tat
' MUAHAHAHAS .. *chop chop chop ' look
so it's bit scaaaaaary ..
anyways , we ate& went to
SIM MINGIt's a hot place with tons of ppl -


hot sun& sticky sweaty ppl& all tat smoke results in
alot of torture
was tired& stinky after e praying etc -

went hm& fell aslp on e sofa
zzzzzzzzzz ..went out at ard5
with
Chris
Xianxiong
Douglas& tat
Idk-guy to
Bugiswalked& den e
Idk-guy left
so we went to to have dinner at BJ's food junction
snapped while D&Xx went to buy food -


with Chris !

After dinner we cab cab cab cab to
Ten Mile&had a game of pool ! :D

C , Xx&D doing their stuff -



I was absolutely
happy at pool todae :D
cus I shot in 3 in a row !
-Laughs-&I almost win Xx lohs , argh nvm .
I find tat Liews are abnormal& interesting ppl ; hahas !
walked hm after tat
reached hm at 10sharp& got no naggings at all ~
todae's an
amazing day :D
going of to comp a while more& it's time to slp
got ORIENTATION tml
sickeningly early ..
Gdbyes !
Idk why I even care
I dunwan to but I ..
argh , I wanna crash into a wall .