Friday, April 11, 2008
1:19:00 AM
Now this can thingy here , is boring .Had
flag day todae !
nv done flag day ever& my 1st ends up with $6.80 only
nvm , shall avoid it forever .Agreed to meet
Zheng
Xuan&
Victor at cckcs at 7
reached at 7.20 , late as usual .
fortunately we arrived 8sharp at bishan :D
waited& breakfast at mac !
spilted at bishan & e 9of us bused to town ~
den spilted into 3grps ; me tgt with ZX&V
ZX acted like he's high on drugs so we
'high' tgt with him
-Laughs-Began to wave&
' HI ~' at passerbys as if we known them for yrs
walked non-stop from
far east to
tangs to
plaza sing&
begged along e way -.-
T I R E D
slacked at ps for abt 2hrs& mrt back to sp !
Handed e cans over , dragged ZX to go to e freshman party tgt ,
had lunch& chatted with our facs while waiting for party to strt :D
GOT IN !
Band performance -


Band's jamming when I entered
followed on by
more bands
quite boring luhs ; nt my cup of tea =S
Didnt enjoy e buffet leis !
well , lucky
Ming
Sheng said it wasnt nice
buahahas :D
cab hm with ZX& MS ,
who fell into a drain todae-arm chio x) -Anyways , hm& cried while discussing stuffs with mom
I jus hates to be poor myself la , damn it .1.45am now
gonna slp soon :D
Missed slping with no plans to wake ;
Gdbyes !
p/s bought my
POA textbk todae
PHEW , finally smthing I recognize !but my mates'll soon be as gd as me la ,
their pts tell me they cn take this all so
effortlesslyhais , I could nv be among e best again :(
awwww~ ( hahas , JK )I wan my head& heart to be one
cus now my head's straight while my heart's nt