Monday, April 21, 2008
11:42:00 PM
Jus gonna blog abit abt my wkends :D
I spent them :
WORKING .
shit .
Was at
bugis on sat
It was sad , cus little customer .

-San jiao lan , LOLS-Was at
central on sun
It was also sad , cus there 10x worst


so I brought papers to look for jobs , hmwk to do , dvd to watch :D
at least I didnt waste my YOUTH sitting there
Read a book on
pisces ,
my horoscope :D
u know , sm stuffs are really quite true
mayb I'm really a typical pisces person .




Did a test& felt quite sad . like so pathetic !
-sobs-&tat's e end of my '
Joyous' wkend
went sch todae !
PACC lecture's JIAO& FUNE lecture's BORING
went studying with Dennis after sch till 9 or so
WENT HOME .
Snipped my nails todae :(
now my finger looks stupidly short ~
nvm .
YA , &my throat's all PAIN
%$%$@$#@swallow bit also pain .
I think I'll go mute
S I A Nok , slping soon
got sch at 10 tml ; zzzzzzzzz
GDBYES !
今天想了你一遍