Thursday, April 17, 2008
10:55:00 PM
I'M FINALLY HERE TO BLOG :D
happenings with
DTRM 06 !
-I think my class is like THE BEST liao XD -
15APR'08Had buffet at
Sakae@ Funan IT mall (:

Ate nt much , nt really worth but ok la
once in a while :D
SO MUCH LAUGHTER !
Ordered cha soba& I dun like it
learnt a way from
ZHENG
XUAN to
'discard' it :X


*Disappeared !Laughed at everything , even e Tako Yaki
LMAO .
17APR'08FORMAL DAYhad a total of 2hrs tutorials
&a 4hrs break ((:
played pool again , weeeee ~
cus economics class's cancelled
-awww , so sad-Had fun during Stats tutorial !
cus we had to key things 1 by 1 so we had a
cam-whore sessionheck-caring e tutor , opps .This is ZX , ambassador of 06 :D

Cute kiddies , ZX&Jonathan !

With Jon's monstrous face XD
*ROAHS !



To ZX: ew .
-Giggles-RANDOM :
with
Ming
Sheng ,
Kok
Yang
Vic&
Xue
Li






LOOOOOOOOL PICS :


KY IS NOT NORMAL !
-LAUGHS-&this taken e other dae cus ..

it's such a
contridicting shirt .
hahas :D
back to todae .Went back to sch& Ms.Lin recognize me :D
EMO-ed at e playground& call yuan down to chat with me
after tat went hm !
I love
fridaysstrting sch at 1pm means I cn slp until I happy :D
okays , I'm off
Gdbyes !
Perhaps jus tired of missing