Finally it's wkend ! after experiencing a wk of sch , I've got jus abit of stuffs to say bfore I slp :D NOTE : this post'll be plain boring cus it's for interested ppl . erm , like recording for myself -.- zzzzzzz
Personally , I'm still coping . It's entirely different from sec ! &my brain is still nt tune to study mood . which is , shit .
Firstly , MY CLASS DTRM06'S COOL :D full of enthu& high ppl got frens like ZX&Vic , funny ppl We'll be frens forever ~ weeee :D
Lesson wise , I'm feeling insecure -.- nt in study mood as mentioned . Idk y also ! mayb it's too diff from sec& tat my brain's hibernating for 5mths alrd JIALAT .
Anw , these are my modules : PRINCIPLES OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY . PTH STATISTICS FOR BUSINESS . STATS . FUNDAMENTALS OF ECONOMICS . FUNE . PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING . PACC . EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION . EC . INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR BUSINESS . ITB . CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT . CD .
Trying my best to understand PTH& FUNE , cus they'r TOO new to me PACC's like sian , every wk need to do hmwk ==. Hates STATS cus it's like math . but e lecturer nt bad& tutor's gayish . I guess I'll listen (: Praying to do well in EC , cus my ang moh like sai alrd . I tot CD would be fun lohs , but now needa do project alrd . Nt fun . ITB .. learning stuffs lo . got quite amazed over excel , LOLS
&Sch compound's nt bad got pool , k , jamming at moberly ! :D eventhough sch of business's is real old at e main library there de buildings so nice lohs ! hope I'll be well in sch man , hope I do well .
Nevertheless , I'm looking forward to e cruise ! cant wait cant wait cant wait .. Rmmates with XueLi& Ashley , dun think there'll be changes arhhhh ~ I love leaving Singapore ! Opps :X btw , my sch's having optional trips to Macau& US as well sad . cnt go :(
Okaaaaaays , I'm going to slp my whole wkend's gone cus I'm going to wk &yes , at newbie . again . Gdbyes !
我喜欢的歌: 五月天 时光机
好后悔 好伤心 谁把我放回去 我愿意付出所有来换一个时光机 ..
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.