Wednesday, April 30, 2008
11:51:00 PM

ALOHA .
Sch life's
freakin' boring .
-grrrrrr-besides e laughing , nth else really comes to mind
Jus 3weeks& I got tat feeling tat lectures are sucky ,
shit .Well , there's always stuffs tat'r much worst
such as projects ?
&
MORE projects
got 3pending now
CD , PTH& EC presentation
OH .
&tat ^%$#$ Econs cher .
DAMN , I'm gonna die for tat module !
( arrrrgh , smone go shoot tat lecturer pls . )Went for e
CCA SHOWCASE for all 3days
hahas :D
my first thought was to join a SPORTS cca
cus I think it's missing in my entire life so far .
tot of joining cyclist , &den aikido :D
LOLS .
nope .
Den I felt tat I really need a musical cca
tot of joining Jazz band , for dummer
LOLS .
nope .
ANYWAYSI've joined/registered/applied for these five !
PRIMERS
FOOD CONNOISSEUR
STRING ENSEMBLE
SB CLUB
SMART
( I bet u dunno wat I'm talking also , LOLS )For
Primers , e seniors explained tat it's a all-rounder cca
event-based so got event den decide wanna go or nt tat type :D
den
Food connoisseur's like e first thing tat caught my eye !
u
eat , write review& get cca points . woo :D
joined
String ensemble cus I'm excited over
violin ><,
e instrument like so small , light , elegant& chio ~
-laughs-Sb club I'm still nt sure , but I signed up alrd XD
&
SMART's for counseling ppl or smthing .
last 2 are for fun , for meeting new ppl etc :PI hope life'll be great
3more years to go ..
zzzzzzz
TML'S LABOUR DAY
hooooray !
I wanna go out go out go out :D
Gdbyes !