Monday, April 14, 2008
11:03:00 PM
13APR'08Todae's a SAD dae
I happily happily took a
act cute pic bfore going out :D

Went to
Taka wit YN to spent tat 50bucks voucher
&all we brought are bra(s)
-Laughs-
cus their formals& cosmetics DAMN expensive la
500bucks voucher den enough lohs :(after tat we went to
Far Eastwent into
Honey&bee to buy my formals
-I'm in regretting mood now-brought a
yellow shirt& a
brown shirt& a vest
spent a
pocket-breaking total of $109.70
went hm , tried it on again .
felt banana-ish ,
Idk why !
at e shop there see still ok leis T.Targh .14APR'08Todae's a HENG first dae of sch !
was late but e lecturer also late , so I nt late :D
yay !
had IT on business or smthing like tat
quite boring tutorial on how to use msn hotmail
e tutor like talking to himself la ,
cus from e comp screens : we'r ALL doing our own things
-DTRM06 , awesome !-after so , had PACC
which is like poa
happy la ! :D
cus I like know wat she talking , hahas !
I really must make it pt to make everything balance in PACC (:den had a 3hrs break
went off for lunch& den to
MoberlyPLAYED POOL :D
Vic& ZX make me laugh till stomach pain !
those crazy bunch of ppl , LOLS
went back to lesson
fundamental of economics
-mind blanko-I think I'll do quite jialat in this -.-
went hm !
It's gonna be 12 ; slping soon :D
tml's TIRING
6hrs of lectures , zzzzzz
GDBYES !