<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
8:37:00 PM
08APR'
had orientation at SP convention hall
everyone's high !
e mass dance when we'r ending -

we had e Undercover identity pageant 2008
all classes sent in their grps to compete& stuffs
there'r funny ppl who cross-dressed , looks gay luhs !
they have to answer questions etc
all in all , DTRM06 won !
awww , y's my class like e best ?
BUAHAHAS .

09APR'
Had IT training in sch todae
e lecturer's hell-funny !
' u cn download these proglams from this site ..'
' pls rmb to bling ur laptops ..'
everyone's giggling but she still continue
keep on proglams proglams proglams ..
HAHAS !

My timetable -

quite ok with it
cus I've got no lesson at 8 !
tat means I cn happliy slp la :D
Thurs are tiring though , 4hrs straight lessons ==.

talking abt lessons
I saw e lecture notes todae
&they'r mostly numbers !
arrrrrh ~
chunks& chunks of statistics !
formulas from 1st few pages looks alien .
arrrrrh ~
shit .

after so went home& pack stuffs
I wonder y I so qin lao anyways -.-

I was v.tired& I wanna slp , but I went to pack stuffs
all those BOOOOOOKS -

gone into my store room :D

Now my cupboard's neat neat neat !-




after tat was even MORE tired
laid on e bed like dread person
snapped a pic& went back lying
T I R E D
presenting cyclopes chua -


okaaaays , nth much happened this evening
so tat's all .
got rubbish flag day tml !
sure super hot plus tired ==.

gotta reach bishan by 8 T.T
zzzzzzzzz ..
GDBYES .




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter