Tuesday, March 18, 2008
9:01:00 PM
went for
dental this morning !
&finally there's smthing done .
bracing for lower jaw !
after putting on e brackets ;
feels quite weird alrd -.-
mouth jus taste of adhesive -
disgusting .den he simply loop on a wire& told me to go hm alrd .
ok fine .since there's no pain I suppose I shld really grumble :D
going back next tues again ~
collecting expander for upper jaw
I suppose tat is going to hurt more D:
oh& they also gave me this :


wit lots of blahblahblah inside
' how to deal with braces kit 'quite -.-'''
had BIG trouble eating
food jus gets stuck
everywhercnt chew really well cus there isn't a close bite
argh .
HAIS , boring day today .
went hm slp comp
boring ~tml also nth to do
borrrring ~mayb I cn try flossing for e whole of tml
slooooowly floss -.-
kays , gdbye !