Friday, March 14, 2008
5:21:00 PM
{ current wking at suntec& it spells : borrrrrring D: }went for my
POLY ENROLMENT ytd !
e time scheduled was 1.30
I woke I showered I make-up ;
ya de ya de ya de ..&left e hus at 1.30 :D
I think concealers are e best thing ever alrd
cover all e dark rings C:
- Jus bfore leaving e hus -
went there& felt
alone -.-
waited for dennis while happily crap/msging with colleague yanling
den FINALLY went in for enrolment :D
btw ; e dragon boat guy looks tan& cute ! :xall went well till
station 4snapping photo for student pass :
if u actually bothered to click -MY HAIR LOOKS UGLY-MESSY !
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh ~
{ heartful of anger plus regret ! }
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh ~
&I think ezlink's gonna be a
same pic .
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh ~
cui .it's like e worst pic ever taken alrd ;
f a t plus all tat
messy hair...
{ sigh ~}TODAY
overslept& was late for wk ; again .
watched
dragon tiger gate :D
ltr watching
lust caution .
heard tat it's quite 'A' -.oboring life .
but at least at suntec cn comp& watch movie& stuffs
at else wher u jus sit& chat till all saliva dries up
drink& chat again .
phew ; lucky wking life's gonna be over soon :DD
kays , I'm off to dl songs le
probably all in KENJI's& GARY's album (:
gdbyes !