<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 10, 2008
11:53:00 PM
ALOHA ~
pics taken during chalet ;
tat shld have been blogged abt 12345678days ago ==.
I suppose I'm too busy being sad tat few days ..


went to LIJUE's chalet :D
reached& was amazed by how big it is
slacked ; biked ; snapped

- getting ready to get out -

- snap snap snap ! -




den we went off to bike :D
after much biking , our butts ached so we strted e snapping !



- snapped by john ! -

chit-chatted till 4& I slept till 7 or so .
woke ; da bao ; shower ; WORK .
tirrrrrring ~

was quite busy wit all e SP enrolment stuffs these days ;


it's F-ING troublesome .
all e procedures& stuffs ;
need see doc , need do cpf , need photocopy so many things
need sign this need pay tat ==.
ALMOST done .
enrolment exercise's on e 13th ~ ^^

was out early in e morning to Jurong MRT station there ;
medical check up .
was late as usual ; ps dennis :x
had this&tat tests -$25 gone .
CABBED to hillview for e standard chartered bank ==.
paid sch fees -$125 gone .

after so out wit JINGYI JINYONG YITING
our agreed scholar treat :D
had pizza hut@ causeway
den went walk walk ..
I had e most purchases ==.
hahas ; happily buying la me :x

- socks -

- cookie mirror -

- mascara& concealer -

I'm gonna strt sm makeup stuffs !
hmmm ; bought makeup remover& eye liner as well (:

( off to find calculator ..)


spent abt $225.5o todae oo.
I'm strting to think tat even nets's bad
my bank acc's comma is gone .. :'{

o ya ; we went to watch RULE #01 as well
okayyyys ..
for me , I think it's SCARY !~ ><
ppl . jus . go . watch .
I think it's worth it :D
no spoiler there so I'm going to say :
shawn yue's handsome !
&looks hot with Fiona :D
p/s Fiona cn be f-ing scary also ..

walked hm from bp this evening -
was stubborn enough nt to take bus even when it's RAINING
drenched .

was BORED at marina on sun
so we started snapping ~
this is YANLING :D






quite bo liao as u cn see o.-

DENTAL TML
a big unknown ;
nt say whether there's extractions or watever !
kns ; I think there ARE extractions anyways .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH .
TML , EXTRACTIONS .
darn ;
porridge life begins man ._.

off to slp soon
nth much I wanna do actually ;
gdbye (:

as dreams separates from reality ;
I realised I was wrong abt things
原来;原来是假的 ..
perhaps I'm deceived once more but I chose to believe
cus it's healing e hurt .

但是;今天我还是想了你一遍
tat Van Gogh workshop machine .




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter