Tuesday, March 25, 2008
11:04:00 PM
24'03went out with Jingyi& Jinyong to bugis
had fun ! :D
we like walked& walked at bugis village
SHOPPED
Jingyi had e most buys !
she spent 50plus I think , hahas
Me bought alot of grey stuffs :D
2tops from M%industrie ; a
grey tee&
white halter .
den another
grey tee&
grey cardigan at bugis village
spent abt 50 T.T&&we went to eat this !
SUPER NICE ^^

hmmm , forgot wat it's called alrd
-going to JY's blog-Strawberry strudel :D
arhhhhhh ~
NICE , next time must go find time eat again ..
e strawberry like so FRESH
den e pastry like smells so GD ! :D
25'03went to SP early in e morning
SB SIAN .
went to configure my
stupid old heavy bulky laggy comp !
had to spent ard
3hrs jus SITTING there , watching things load
almost zzzzz off -.-
after so ate with nel& went back to tw
STUPID RAIN .
waited for mama to come with umbrella .
after passing her my comp& stuff ..
I WENT DENTAL !
collected my
denturesER , I mean
expander (:

there's a screw& I have to adjust it twice a week
for it to
w i d e n , in order for my jaw to
w i d e n ..
&had to fix this on my upper jaw for 6mths !
argh .this , REALLY causes speech problem -.-
now my comp is even MORE l a g g y .
-sigh-off to watch 惡作劇2吻
~
gdbye !