Monday, February 18, 2008
12:22:00 AM
wahahas ; blogging time (:
nth
extraordinary happened these few days .
so I'm going to blog abt wat I eat ;
AGAINate
Carl's Jr for e 1st time xD
on last fri I think ..one word :
FULL .
bought e
cheapest meal on e menu : $8++

absolutely
BIG .



ate finish fries alrd 70% full ..
rested for 1hr den ate e burger ;
VERY FULL .
1day eat 1meal jiu enough le :DD
think tml will carl's again .. (:
O YA ..
realized kfc ppl's really blur .
hahas ;
traded mashed potato for cheese fries& paid $1.40 more ..
e person gave me e cheese fries
PLUS e mashed potato :D
GONG .
hmmm .
I supposed I dun have anything more to say le --.
ultra
tired of my job ;
but I lazy so I think I'll jus do it till april ._.
tat's all .
bubbyes (:
想到它就难过 ..
" 你跑去那里了呢..? "
:'{