Realized I've shot photos of food ; might as well post it lo :D
had PH's baked rice at marina . shared a couple meal with CAILIN (: now I jus wanna say : PPL , DO NT TAKEAWAY BAKED RICE FROM PH . ultra little portion . -regret-
den on another dae ; I had donuts N I C E (: hazelnuts on choco :DD cinnamon de jiu nt v.nice eat le mouth all covered with white powder . TODAE went to dental this morning ; LEE& ONG at TW . had 'V' shape teeth so Dr.Lee suggest 2ways of doing things .. ONE ; extractions . TWO ; expansion . extractions sounds painful whereas expansion sound like a hell-lot of torture . den he also mentioned tat mine is nt considered as an easy case .. wow ; now I'm petrified .
went for x-ray at their branch at orchard - FAR EAST SHOPPING CENTER . very nice dental place ; fab atmosphere& furnish .. I'll be a gd place to visit if u minus e FREAKIN' sounds .
den I proceed to e x-ray thingy . edentist-ppl put me in place ; push a button& went out of e rm ._. after sm 'zee zee zee' sounds, she came in ; push another button& went out .___. being alone with e machine dont make me feel gd .
SO ; todae I spent $170 alrd &there's no turning back now . { pay alrd la ~ } oh ; wish me painless days ahead .. at least for e next 2yrs .
I'm going to be stuck at no-man-land on wed&thurs SUNTEC . I think I might go mad so I'm bring my lappy to entertain me watch movie& stuffs p/s no internet --.
going off to dl sm games ; in case I run out of movies . bubbyes .
a nice song for u ;
I missed u ever since u'r gone IMU ; twin .
Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?
profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.