Tuesday, February 19, 2008
2:34:00 PM
" MOE: Congrats CHUA MEI QI, you are posted to S'PORE POLY, TOURISM AND RESORT MANAGEMENT (S55) under 2008 JAE "at first I tot -
nt bad la, since it's my 1st choice ..
so oh well .
after a while I tot -
kns .I must have been e last few shit-ppl to get
SQUEEZED in to this course lo !
den after after a while I get to know -
my other close frens all nt posted to SP .
mostly posted to NYP ;
sian -.-DEN jus now dennis called abt this -
got to know tat e course is full of clever-
er ppl
&tat e 1st yr might be
quite tedious .
K N S .
off goes my scholarship lo !
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh .BUT
I'm nt going to appeal anyways ;
since I've got no directions in my future den I'll jus take wat I get .
all e best for my next 3years !
&hope tat I'll have a
brighter future (:
all e
' hello, my name is ... ' is going to happen soon .
tedious frens-making stuffs will occur .
hope tat my course ppl are nt too dao ;
cus I'm e one with a
higher COP .
was suddenly sent to marina square ytd ;
&they dun have Carl's Jr ._.
today at suntec ; I wan to eat Carl's Jr !
hahas .
going to continue my
aimless-surfing-of-net ;
bubbyes (: