Wednesday, February 27, 2008
12:24:00 AM
kkies ; blogging abt 25th .
shall throw in all e pics 1st :D
-neoprints-







-by e river-


-randoms-


{ unmissable shining smile :D }-stolen from winnie's blog-
{ I like this best ; cus I actually looked rounded :D }
It was considered as a spectacular day I suppose ;
cus we hardly met up tgt& stuff ..
IT'S OUR BLACK DAY (:
&was also maid's day ;
streets and cheapo fast food restaurants are so FLOODED with them .
A SUNDAY ;
a maid's "dating a Bangla day"
oh well .
we ate, snapped LOTS of pics &walked quite some distances
didnt really shopped but well ; we had a gd day after all .
caught up with each other's life& stuff ..
looking forward to our next trip bahs ! :D
hmm ; I guess tat's all for tat day ..
THE NEXT DAY -
ate Carl's Jr AGAIN ;
I think I really cnt eat tat so frequently ..
now I feel nauseous jus thinking abt it ._.

I looked up& actually saw this
sad pipe .
&tat's all !
nth much more happened& I jus carried on with my
SAD wking life !
duhs .
off to slp :D
thanks zhixiang yueni limei xuefen (:
nites !