<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 8, 2008
9:57:00 PM
FINALLY -
smtime to blog abt my CNY ..


-gold mouse at newbie-

as usual I went ahead to try e new arrivals from my shop
looks weird ; tat's y shld try (:
{ if normal, try for wat ..}


xue fen say it's nice on me ._.
e beads ard e neckline looks like it's for e aged ..

CNY EVE
have to wk ; SADLY .
at suntec smmore -
bored to death .
&I was late so I cabbed down --.
{ heart pain }

took keys ; open shop ; phone frens to chat a little .
B O R E D
went over to e opp shop to walk& chat .
now I'm totally confused whether to buy a PSP .
shop opp mine selling modified de at $300 ; nt e retail price
den wan games jiu jus go his shop take ..
quite gd deal considered tat SMONE brought it at 370plus ; HAHAS .
STILL CONSIDERING ._.

getting POSB card on mon I think :D
wooohooo ~
quite noob to get it so late ; but I dun care xD
I'm getting POSB card !
wooohooo ~

boss came to deliver my pay in cash cus SM PROBLEM occurred xD
700plus ..
H A P P Y :DDD

got angbao&bakua from him e day bfore ..
80 dollars $$,
WAHAHAS .
even my relatives also nv give tat much :x



planned to buy this tanktop but 4got abt it till boss&xuefen's alrd counting e $ ..
erm I mean = cashier's closed .
so I got this tank top FOC as well (:

newbie got GOOD BOSS .
another part-timer mentioned they might treat us like trash aft CNY ..
{ erm ; slightly exaggerated }
nvm (:
earn enough le .
when I nt-so-lazy to find job ; zai consider changing jobs :D

went shopping with YN after closing shop .
WALKED from suntec to bugis --.
brought a shirt& went hm .

REUNION DINNER


eat eat eat ; slp .

bro gave mum dad& me angbao ..
mum gave bro& me angbao ..
dad gave bro& me angbao ..
I gave dad& mum angbao ..
so in e end ; I got most angbaos
HAHAS .

CHU YI
Lady in red (:



went nursing hm to find grandma ;
she like dun recognize me& dad at all --.

nvm .
wished her gd health lo :D

-e place is hell HOT arhs-

den went mum's da sao's hus .
eat& went off to meet him for movie (:

watched GONG FU DUNK :D
N I C E -
but due to my sever STM ; I 4got almost everything other den 'N I C E' le ..

both CJ7& Gong Fu Dunk also nice ..
waiting for L&Jumper to show (:

cabbed hm .
reach hm at 12plus ; tired .
SLEPT

CHU ER
absolutly a nt-feeling-well day ._.
stomach cramp+ ache in e morning .
puke lunch {curry rice} in e afternoon .
tried to slp but failed .
relatives came ..

feeling all weak now
gonna slp soon .
wking tml --.
MARINA SQUARE ; irksome .

so I've got 12345678 ..
EIGHT angbaos for this CNY .
{ from all e relatives ..}
WOW ; simply amazing .
ah ha ah ha ah ha ha ha ha .

._.

off to slp ;
got a lousy stomach .

bubbyes ~

ur scent .




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter