Wednesday, January 9, 2008
3:17:00 PM

work ytd was quite
enjoyable :D
nt alot of customers :xLOLS ;
anyways Janice
{ partner }& I jus slacked from 2.30pm -4plus
sit down ; wait for ppl to come in ; send songs ..
den I play hp games while she chat on e phone ..
&ya ; tat's abt it.
quite bored so I strt snapping e shop -
e place where I spent 1/2 e time sitting down ..at ard 4plus my bro
mysteriously appeared at my shop ;
&didnt notice me until I poke him xD
{ gong }so he shopped ard my store
&bought stuffs for me (:

10mins after he left ; he came back .
ask me wan buy shoe mahs ..
free de of cus wan la :DDD

den he bought dinner for me AND Janice
{ open bribery }

anyways ; dinner was nice .
THANKS BRO :D
{ he must have strike rich $$, }snaps of e clothes ;





& I got my wking tees
quite nice actually :D
hohoho ; &I found this character on e paper bag
CUTE :D
anyways ; it's abt time I go wk liao
{ wish they could put more shifts for me }bubbyes :D