Tuesday, January 15, 2008
1:08:00 PM

wking daes = no comping :(
I think I didnt touch my comp for 123456daes arld ..jus short post to update my life a little :D
WAHAS ; new designs
so I went to try it out immediately :P



anyways ; I enjoyed customer
-less wkdaes with her :D
J A N I C E (:
{ no customer so we went photo snapping in e dressing rm xD }

taught me all e clothes&cashier stuffs
she leaving
todae le :(
going back to Malaysia
awwww .1gd thing abt FarEast is tat it's quite
soul-less during wkdaes
cn comic ; phone ; chat ; try all e clothes u wan when there's no ppl xD
{ usually, 1day 2-3 customer nia --. }1bad thing abt FarEast is tat when reporting sales to boss -
quite scary la.
Janice say boss got cup her phone bfore ><
N V MI think I'll try my best to tell my partner to report sales instead :D
erm ; going off comp la
better go prepare le ..
C H A L E Tbbq+overnighting tonite :DD
bubbyes (: