Saturday, January 5, 2008
10:42:00 PM
life's still pretty ok these few days I suppose ;
went out on fri& todae (:
AT LEAST ; I got out instead of zzz-ing at hm
staying at hm is quite shit la ;
I wonder y my parents enjoy
enclosing me like tat --.
FRI-
went
kboxk-ed from 2 to 7
p/s lucky she didnt suspect tat I wasnt 'yeo ziyuan'
HELL-COLDuncontrollable-shaking cold ._.
perhaps e coldest experience I've ever experienced --.
{ rm felt like fridge }sing sang sung
shivered& stoned
抖音很强 -
S H A K I N G
after so ; HOME .
missed kobayashi (:SAT-which was todae :D
need to go cc to collect edusave thingy
LATE .
letter says : reach 45mins bfore 11am for registration etcblarblar -slept till 10.30
showered& lunch-ed
reached at ard 11.30
waited till 12 plus for e latecomers time to collect cheque
still need shake hand& take photo with him de --.

hope tat I'll get poly de edusave scholarship ;
more
value
{ MUAHAHAS $$, }went hm to change& went to sch :D
CCA FAIR .


hope tat lots ppl join :D
co like so damn little ppl alrd lo --.
performance in e hall ..


STUPID MC -
sheeesh .saw msToh& she asked if I see any improvement in e sch ..
N O P E ~apart from tat TWSS is strting to look like TWPS
IF u consider tat
an improvement ..

lousy choice of colours ;
half-glad to have left :D
went YW's hus to slack till evening
HOME .
losing interest in comp
prefer comic-ing now ..
deathnote ; LOTS of words but gt handsm characters xDanyways ; staying at hm is booooorrring
{ sobs } I wanna go chalet la ~ :'{
ARGH .害羞加谦虚的小孩 o.-
every word other den '加'& '的'
seems deceiving