Sunday, January 20, 2008
9:52:00 PM
it's been FIVE daes since I last blogged o.-
shit ; no time to touch my comp at all
{ five.. ; sobs }LONG post ahead .anyways ; this is wat tat happened this week :D
CHALET -
15Jan08

went white sands there to meet JY ; CC ; W they all
ate at mac
-&tat's wher I lost my wallet --.shopped for food at NTUC ..
den cabbed back to
COASTAL SANDS RESORTrealised tat wallet's missing
paniced& blank for sm moment .
recalled wher it could be ;
wat is inside ;
&e
worst things to expect .
took shuttle bus back to white sands
&was ultra glad tat mac staff found it
{ refer to prev post }phone mum ltr in e night& my IC's with her :DD
so tat day I only lost my shades :(
sian ; think it's on e cab la .
mood was better when I got back to e chalet
ultra HENG xD&watch ppl prepared sm food to be bbq lo ..
MANLY chua at work !
happily plucking corn ..

messy table --.
{ I wonder y I didnt eat any fries tat night >< }
chefs at work ~
bored while waiting for food ;
so I randomly shot them :x




LOLS ; in e end
JY W& me -e 3
F&N studs left e cooking to e guys
hahas !
after dinner it's abt 10-11plus
played card games lo ;
heart attack+ mo gui pai :D

went out at 1plus like tat ;
scroll at pasir ris park .
v.breezy cool weather (:
walked& walked ..ask when ever we saw sm light or smthing to confirm if it's
human .
anyways ; it's DARK .
went back at 2plus
gossiped& slept .

16Jan08 -had to woke early to pack, check out& everything
HARDLY slept la
stomachache ; must have been e
'chao da' food --.
went to WORK
slept on e mrt :D
felt better after getting to newbie (:

this is
YUMEI jiejie :D
v.gd to me ; hees (:
{ dark rings cus I hardly slept --. }she bought LOTS wang wang on fri ;
suppose to be gd for business ..
LOLS ; had gd business tat day& ate lots of wang wang :D

&YTD -
19Jan08{ #!%$*)$#@ }THIS ; is e worst type of customer lo .
long story ; skip if non-kp type of ppl xD
cus with e purchase of 100 ; u get a
free tee
&tat AUNTIE with her sister& childrens etc ..
shopped& shopped
{ &took up space } for ard 30mins .
she alrd had ard 70plus of purchase& is looking for things to top up to 100
so she keep on looking& looking ..
in e end ; she also cnt find smthing she like to top up to 100 .
DEN SHE FAKE WITH ANOTHER CUSTOMER .
" she's my neighbore . live upstairs nia, cn we combine receipt ? "BLAH BLAH BLAH .
den it's like after everything u still cn see them settling their paper bag& money JUS outside e shop tat type .
dots leys ; really a singaporean .
hahas ; den they realised tat I'm tou pai-ing them .
den walks off .
{ need to improve sm tou pai skills ..}BUT moments ltr
she came back ; say wan exchange e free tee
chose a design tat is
' cnt be given for free ' de .
den she insist tat either me or my partner say tat design is CAN give de .
omg ;
worst type of customer la .
apart from this, sw quite sm ppl ..
winnie teo
li mei ; kid
yuyun
hock
yuan
yongwei
dennis
chong yao
&saman
{ saw me& didnt call me --. }- sry peeps . ytd was busy so didnt catch up with u much :P -real glad tat todae no work
sunday ; SURE busy till faint tat type .
SLEPT till 4plus like tat
&comp till now lo
hais ; hardly have any time to blog man .
but well .. glad tat I'm busy WKING :D
tml's at marina square ~
gonna slp after I reply e tags :D
bubbyes .
btw ;
nelson's film !
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2453338797480485539
quite cartoon lo xD
&newbie's site :P
http://www.newbiestore.com/