<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 16, 2007
2:38:00 AM
Finally sm time for blogging :D
FEB 14 seems bz bz bz ..

FIRSTLY ;
quited my waitress job alrd
{ worried nagging parents }
quite suprised tat sm ppl still tot I'm doing data entry
tsktsktsk -
sad tat my jobs so far nv lasted for more den 2wks
HAIS.
done data entry@ SH cogent ..
&waitress@ Rakuzen for 2wks each
1mth GONE .

btw ; Rakuzen is a REALLY nice restaurant
nice ambiance :D
esp at e TATAMI side (:
food .. nt bad la
{ nv eat meal bfore but it sure smells GOOOOD. }
a gd place -for e rich :D

enjoyed my LAST wking day at e restaurant
had free drinks since we made 10k& above :D
took 2soft drinks& a Tiger
beer made my face all scrunched up
perfered e ume sour; more taste :D

awaiting for VAL to call me back
hoping tat I'll get e job .
same old data entry ; higher pay :D
will blog when I receive sm gd news (:

SECONDLY ;
brought new phone !

WAHAHAS -
sign M1 student plan tat dae
{ lousy list of numbers ; all so hard to rmb }
anyways ; e phone was okok la
nt much comment .
looks gd
nt a extraordinary gd phone
but nt too bad either (:

going to enjoy 1mth of mobile blogging
hahas ; new things to try :D

G L A D
tat happy music+photo snapping days are back !
I am SO going to buy a strap to TIE this phone to me
IN CASE I foolishly lose phones again --.
{ I think I'll jus --- if I lost phone again }
argh .

going to return tat old phone to yuan alrd
since hock lost his phone ; I suppose I shld return it le

LASTLY ;
I am going to slp
&hope tat every next day is a better day (:
nites ~




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter