<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 31, 2007
4:52:00 PM

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR
since 2007 is coming to an end ;
I tot that I shld recap on this yr (:
hmmm .. nt a bad yr
I guess --.
shld be quite boring la ..

following events mentioned are from my archives
cus I dun trust my memory too :D
every mth there's smthing happenng --.
12mths .. I wont be too nagging abt it :D

JAN
complaining abt sch life ;
how LITTLE ppl we began e class with ..
chasing telemarketing job's pay ; to a extend of going to M.O.M
brought my N5300 :D
&dump spec for contacts (:

FEB
had a ridiculous& boring CNY ; felt autistic .
nobody bothered abt me& I didnt care much abt them either
2702 -happy bdae to myself
got 3presents this yr (:

MAR
mum got hospitalized& I didnt visit her :x
had a memorable sec4 outing :D
complaining how loveless life is
&envied .
sch life's FULL of co co co (:

APR
SYF 2007 ; disappointed& cried :'{
nevertheless co went seoulgarden-ing
snapped a hell-lots of pics xDDD
done ear-piercing ; 2nd time in my life
enjoyed drama& bernini x)
done a post jus to spilled all e bads abt me (:

MAY
rant abt being backstabbed
watched movie& cheated smone's $ :D
had mt o's paper ; which I scored a B3
&for e WHOLE mth I'm hooked on everything related to mayday xD

JUN
had o's F&N practical !
HAHAS ; felt like a chef :DD
ranted abt class outing@ sentosa --.
celebrated father's day ; I think it's e 1st time xD

JUL
had o's F&N practial partB
loooooove e pound cake :DDDD
pool ; frens ; movies circled me (:

AUG
got really negative thinking abt those who anti-ed me
life revolves ard sch ; trump ; &my twin :D
enjoyed e tcher's peformance on tcher's day !

SEP
- blank -
life's still full of trump lo (:

OCT
got into e mood of graduation
got abused at kbox T.T
got hooked on swings den lost my phone bcus of tat --.
attacked by scary-mom while studying
all occupied with o'levels
{ nt a gd mth I suppose .. }

NOV
got over& done with o'levels (:
bills showed signs of exploding ..
went for numerous jobs interviews
worked in action city for 1day& ended up with data logging ._.
celebrated rap's bdae !
PROM NIGHT :D
went dating& 24112007`
&ya ; I contridict everything I blogged abt

DEC
worked in rakuzen :D
for 2 wks& had to quit { parents }
brought my N5610 !
spent all of my prev pay --.
nua at hm for quite smtime -JOBLESS
celebrated 1monthsary& xmas eve (:

&now -I so hate festive seasons
cus we nv seems to go smwher .. great .

FOR 2008, E 10THINGS I HOPE FOR ;
1. E govt cn drop all e taxes :D
since everything from taxi to water& electricity bill is raising --.
2. I could be happily EMPLOYED till I go back schooling
3. I could be R I C H $$,
4. Frens& relationships could last as long as possible (:
5. Gd health falls on everyone who loved me
6. Tat my parents wont control me anymore !
at least control lesser la --.
7. Tat life could get a little bit more interesting :D
8. Peace all over e world (:
9. Tat pimples , dark rings , backheads etc. could STAY AWAY .
10. Gooooood results { forever xDDDDD }
11. Mind-control ; MUAHAHAS
jk ._.

gonna go watch shows now
looks like we'r going to cckcc to countdown ltr --.
perhaps I'll go find chris they all as well :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE !
bubbyes ~




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter