<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 29, 2007
7:35:00 PM
data logging life is ending soon :D
{ bubbyes ; soon hock cogent& keppel logistics~ }
BLOODY BORING JOB
everyday comp till I scare alrd
key data ; print pick list ; print DO ; stapler
everyday also got piping de papers
dunno WHY they need buy/sell SOOO many
MUST avoid this job in e future
tsktsk ..

wking till THIS SAT
strting new job on mondae :D
waitress at Rakuzen
{ mus go find out how to get there ..}
I know I know ; I mentioned tat I'll nv go for this rite ..
BUT heyhey -ppl need to work
email them& was quite surprised tat they still wanna hire
so I jus go for it lo --.
&&u think I got SO MUCH energy to find ANOTHER job ?

I hope this job will be rather .. less-torturing ?
I CANNOT withstand torture >< { data logging IS torture }

HAIS ~
I dun think I'll ever have th-time to blog alrd ):
working from 11am - 10pm
{ dun worry ; 3-6 is break
I'm nt a workaholic .. I jus LOVE money xDD }
reach hm jiu SLEEP alrd
no energy go on comp also -.-

HAIS ~
3-6 break cn go wher ?
no ppl acc anyways ..
sian .

HAIS ~
I wanna new phone :'(
cn listen song de ..
argh .

anyways ; rejoicing tat data logging is gonna be
O V E R -hahas !
cnt tahan waking at tat hour anymore -.-
oh plssssssssssss ;
let waitress job be simple& easy ..

tat's all for now
I think there'll be 1more post bfore I abandon my blog
anyways ; bubbyes !

kies lo ;
你赢了咯




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter