Saturday, November 3, 2007
11:01:00 PM
reblogged ; adding pics :D
hm after a long day out
days with
mixed feelings --.
I'm strting to think I got spilt-personality..beginning with FRI 1st :D
FRI-DAYhad
phy p2 in e morning
considered quite easy I guess ;
definitely easier den chem lasm unexpected qns still appeared --.
pinning more hopes on
mcq now
at least I have
1/4 chance on getting a qns correct :D
after tat yuan rap me slacked at e canteen
wonder wher e rest go ..went ntuc with yuan ; saw this :


SOTONG SAUCEsotong
blended with chili or smthing
{ cn u see e legs ?! }G.R.O.S.S`
puke ><anyways ; we went
kbox-ing in e afternoon !
FOOD ~

singing !

`kbox at jurong entertainment center is SO much better..hahas !
had a great time singing+ eating :D
after going back to tw ; went 自闭-ing
一个人一点都不好玩心情好 down :(went hm with dad after tat
SAT-URDAYwent out with
trump+
jojo xD
town-ing !
btw ; jojo is a nice name :Dwent far east ; wisma ; plaza sing
walked& walked& walked ..{ cnt rmb much alrd }sudden on& off de
moodless-nessweird .
went back to headquarters for dinner
den
secretly went hm xD
ya ya ; is quite sudden lahm ; showered ; comp
msn ; sms ; bloging
--. hp bill gonna explode again
80plus today ._.
doomedbetter nt msg so much for this few days
so tat when e bill come ;
perhaps there'll be
slightly lesser nagging ..
btw ; I AM LOOKING FOR JOBS !
need $ ;
lots of $$
cus money cn overcome ALL naggings :D
monday got
social studies paper --.
gonna be at hm for e WHOLE DAY& mug
perhaps 3-4 topics bahs
I'm nv tat hardwking for CHhahas ; tat's all
bubbyes !