Monday, November 26, 2007
7:32:00 PM
25NOV'07went sentosa with
trump !
trumps present ;
rap chao liang yuan hock winnie jingyi me :D

argh ; I missed looking
uniformly-fair
went out at ard 10
ate& bus-ed to sentosa :D
hock is indeed a li hai de sleeper
`thumbs-up !
felt ultra HOT ; damm tat idiotic sunplayed water-frisbee !
was all tired ard 4plus
SUNBURNT -
face looks roasted .
queued for showers ;
while watching other ppl shower outsidehahas :D
went vivo for dinner
FOOD REPUBLIC (:
went hm after tat
ultra tired la ~slept immdiately when hm
zzzzzzzzzz ..
26NOV'07woke up for work
HAIS ~time passed quite quickly ..
borrowed phones for music :D
I wanna new phone ;
NOWargh -gonna quit job soon ;
all leaving tgtneed to
find job+ go for
interviews again
argh -tml still got work
this mth pay
so little :(
argh -saw visible tan-lines while showering
sunburnt forehead feels so itchy !
face all red ; like drunk like tat --.
argh -HAIS ~
I wan
trouble-free RICH life :D
{ dreaming }gonna go slp soon I suppose
tired plus itchy :(bubbyes ~