Wednesday, November 14, 2007
11:53:00 PM
data logging's 5/hr ..
nt a single bit handsm at all --.which is a
nonono ~lesser den e action city one xD
so money-minded me is going for
action citypls pls pls ; hendy call me
tat
old person made me real worried tat hendy might
nt call
T.T call me ~
quite late alrd& tml is
PROM !
gald tat i didnt chip of e paint on my nail or smthing ..hoping tat tml will be a GREAT day for all :D
tml is like :
th-excellent day for photo snappingthinking of it made me so sian cus I've got
no camera...
still thinking ; shld I really wear TAT heels --.
I'm
REALLY worried tat my feet will break& bleed
argh .&thinking of how to get out of my hus tml ..
CONFIDENTLYbit paisae lo ; I mean ..
I look like I'm from another planet wearing tat
as in ; diff from e other ppl on e street ?
RAHS .Hais ; I wan a chauffeur :(
F.O.C tat type :P&& PLS dun look at me and say :
" aiyo , u so skinny le still wear black ? "
" wah , so tall still wear heels arhs ? " cus I'm like
I KNOW ~u think being this skinny is a
shuang-thing mehs --.
plus I wanted a WHITE dress but ..
ARH ; refer to prev. post
`pek chekgonna slp soon I guess ;
have to be
pretty pretty tml :D
nights !
藏在心里的
我.爱.你