<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 17, 2007
10:31:00 PM
3days nv blog
dread beat after prom& work -.-
SO much happened ; SO much to blog abt ..
I suppose this post wont be too short
hahas :D



15 NOV '07
E day worth dressing up for ; PROM !

woke up at ard 3 ; I think
showered& get ready to leave for jinyong's hus
make-up session
cabbed there ; was e last to arrive :P
chao liang rap yuan winnie jingyi yiting ; all there alrd
snapped pics !



after so ; we all cabbed down to traders hotel :D
{ cab for FREE ; cus smone happens to treat ~ }
reach at 7plus
saw LOTS ppl at e entrance oo.
lots of peeps in exagerating dresses etc

anyways ; FOOD WAS GREAT :DD
absolutely a goooooood buffet
table games were SO lame
MC was also lame+ sarcastic
prom king was ok ; could have been better xD
prom queen was .. disappointing ?
yucky-ly chosen lo --.

our table was quite lucky for e 100 prizes lucky draw :D
7 out of 10 won smthing (:
plus 1 gong de who didnt went up to get e prize ..
HAHAS ; YEOziyuan& YEOjingyi wasnt tat lucky
btw -prize wasnt tat FANTASTIC anyways --.
I would rather they have a total of 50 BETTER prizes ..
got e 25th prize ; weirdly designed wallet
received comments& I dun dare use lo ._.
HAIS ; I wan jinyong's perfume
smells good :D

my sisters :D

ooohh ~
I gonna fall in love with myself alrd :D

e last prog was dancing& photo-taking
turns out tat instead of e salsa we spent $ to learn for prom ..
it's R&B --.
oh well ; watever
whole hall was dark& music was GREAT (:

after prom ; joined up with yueni& hock
strt WALKING o.-
{ er-hem ; HEELS ~ }
walked& walked ; till my toe almost broke off --.
mum called& blar-ed so I have to leave
I mean ; it's PROM
who go hm so early de ~
RAHS.
cabbed hm with liang ; HE TREAT.
wahahas !



16 NOV '07
e day I did voluntary wk ; WORKING !

woke at 12plus
got ready for wk& bus-ed to heeren :D
hahs ; dars dark again x)
reported for wk ; gotten an oversized uniform --.
it was really B.O.R.I.N.G
nth much to do actually
stood ard ; greeted sm ppl ; arrange toys etc
ultra boring& feet got suan easily :(

gotten bad news from yueni ; who is at another bunch
cus henry went down to her for contact& everything
pay is actually $800 onli
$200 goes to sm rubbish CPF --.
I need instant cash -nt smthing I could only get when I'm all OLD
&& wkends and public hols all need to work --.
quited lo
since HE nv come to ask me sign contact& everything
sheesh .
big deal .

bus-ed home ; stand all e way again T.T
heyheyhey ; 你很乘机 hors !
too bad -I still belong to myself onli (:
hm-ed &slept -.-



17 NOV '07
TODAY ; after waking from 17hrs of slp
woke at 7pm :D

woke ; ate ; showered ; comp
think tonight no need slp le la
hahas xD

christ phone-ed me regarding relationship& stuffs
viewed ppl's blog& realised ;
there are so many types of relationships ..
当我梦见你松开了紧握着的手时;
我顿时害怕起那种先甜后苦的滋味
hais ; bad bad dream .

gonna watch sm shows den slp
now { 0044 } still early xD
tat's all ; bubbyes :D




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter