Sunday, November 11, 2007
8:56:00 PM
woke at ard 2plus
{ actually I 4got e time le }
showered& got ready to go out :D
pass my laptop to christ ; for upgrading& stuffs
went up to msg jinyong regarding our prom shopping trip ..
cancelled .
she going out tonight --.
`sigh
bored at hm ~
called yan& asked if she's able to come out to shop with me
cant .
msged jingyi to see if she's free ; nope
HAIS
I'm strting to wonder why I got so little gal-frens :(
nvm nvm ; nt blaming anyone here xD
anyways ; christ phone me at ard 5plus
ask me wan go his hus take his laptop or nt
{ cus I mentioned I'll die w/o a comp }
LOL ; went
so teckwee drove us to his hus lo
TECKWEE drive leys
hahas xD
anyways ; slack a little at his hus
while he prepare his comp for me :D
pics snapped !
with HIS phone la ; obviously --.
e black one is mine ; e white one is ALSO mine xD { JK }
no big difference la ; ha.ha.ha
exp his comp got rotating camera plus bluetooth
&it's half e weight of my laptop --.
no BIG difference
{ envy envy envy ..}
after tat they drop me off at lot1
me went there to buy sm stuffs& borrowed bks
I suppose bks will come in handy if I happens to work all alone
phone .. no listen-able songs --.
den hm-ed :D
LASTLY ; truely a big thank you to christ
cus everything is F.O.C xDDD
old ppl are always so generous :D
btw ; fix my comp s l o w l y ok ?
hees -ur comp v.nice :D
LOL ;
how come teckwee knows abt tat ?
o.-