<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
5:33:00 PM
warning :
another long post ahead -

13th november'
quite smthings happened ytd
e day I've been WAITING for x)

O'LEVEL'S LAST PAPER !
hees ; had poa p1 in e morning
spent time mugging instead of slping ok ~
mugged from 1plus to ard3
SLEPT -
{ aburptly woken at 3.40 --. }
woke at 5plus to continue to mug
HAIS ; it didnt even felt like slping ==.
kept on thinking abt prom xD

luckily I didnt wasted e time mugging ;
paper was considered easy bahs :D
arm-chio-ing when they'r collecting e paper
" FINALLY ; it over ~ "

after e paper went to 修眉
trim eyebrows ^^
1st time ; feeling v.itchy after tat --.
den jiu hm-ed la ~

went out in e afternoon
got interviews with trump guys+ limei :D
waited at yuan's hus for all to come
hais ; guys are so slow lo ..

SAKAE INTERVIEW
interview for sakae at bugis junction
sat ; filled up form ; waited
quite alot of ppl though oo.
ard $800/mth plus food& everything
ok-ok la ; although 800 is bit sian ._.

den went off to millennium walk with limei :D
as we have NO IDEA on how to get there ; cabbed

RAKUZEN INTERVIEW
a posh restaurent oo.
VERY posh -
it's their lunch break so there's no other ppl
got interviewed by 2ladies
e manager was a JAP lady :D
anyways ; need to commit to ard 4mths plus
bit TOOO long a period la
&& e customers AND menu are all jap stuffs --.
bit TOOO challenging for smone who nv worked in this line
they didnt mentioned abt e pay& all
but for such a rest. shld be 1200&above bahs

excellent job for anyone
but too hard a challenge for me --.
so even if they called ;
REJECT.
{ unless I'm really really REALLY jobless }

after e interviews ; me&limei went chinatown :D
she brought sm beads& stuffs
after so went lot1 to buy sm nails stuffs ..
den hm-ed :)

painted my fingers :D
french tip plus butterfiles
10 whole butterflies ; bit too much
but I'm too lazy to redo everything alrd
so oh well ; watever --.

enjoyed this song : 爱X无限大 :DD

14th november'
mentally woke at 7am --.
rolled till 7.30 den wake
got job interview at I-dunno-wher
data-logging I suppose ..
in e end after I showered ALRD - cancelled
see la see la ~
comp till 10plus ;
den went back to slp -.-

woken by hendy from action city
FINALLY ; after all e interviews ~
was offered e job& accepted it alrd :)
I was SO waiting to strt working le lo ..
actually e job's nt absolutely bad :
2days of FULL shift ; abt 11hrs
2days off ; rotative
e rest of e days are afternoon shift ; 8hrs
probation 3mths ; $1000/mth
after tat jiu cn get commission le :D

bad thing is tat ; cnt meet with trump& all during wking days
&& most likely I'll be wking in a diff bunch with YN
oh well ; still acceptable la

.___________________.
liang called to tell be abt e job tat we didnt go for e interview
cus they need e ppl ; so will pay HANDSOMELY
so now I'm damm stuck between this 2 --.
action city { which I alrd AGREED } vs data-logging job
argh.
waiting to see excatly how HANDSOMELY we'll be paid
I alrd agreed le leys ; nv say earlier --.

jobs interviewed plus results
action city -> alrd agreed ; thinking whether wan 反悔 mahs ..
sakae sushi -> jus called ; reject it
rakuzen -> most likely reject ; too much a challenge
data-logging { at I-dunno-wher } -> waiting for more info on job

ultra stuck between 2jobs
HAIS . 烦 .
I'm a women of my words de leys --.
RAHS

waiting .. waiting ..
if it's $6/hr den cn 考虑一下 :D

{ taking good care of my nails
worrying abt my feet tml -heels
hoping to be employed asap }

tat's all I suppose ;
bubbyes for now :D

Labels:




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter