Monday, November 5, 2007
1:54:00 PM
currently slacking at yuan's hus :Dwritten exams are finally OVER !had
social studies paper today ;
a paper I tot I would have NTH to write abt
wrote ard ..
5pages of e ans bklet :D
nt pageful -but close la xDokok paper ; wrote all on
venicecrap for part(a) though ._.
anyways ; hope tat cn at least get C bahs ><
CH is a barrierafter so went breakfast-ing in mac
den went to yuan's hus
JOB-SEARCH !actually we jus look look ; xDDyueni does all e detailing& callinggonna go for many many interviews tml :D
wee ~ps-ing wl& cc ><hahas ; when u all find job le call me alsoI'm easily boredcn switch job asap de :Dhope to get a job real soon bahs
if nt I'll be dead bored at hm --.
no income smmore !hais ; need $$
bill coming -
sure explode de T.T
having sci mcq tml
mugging tonight(:
den gonna go job interview all afternoon
`hope things go well :Dtat's all for now :D
bubbyes !
Labels: o'level