gotten rid of e sad feelings from ytd hais ; still missed my phone though disappeared so suddenly .. feeling pretty empty without my phone it's like there's smthing missing my hard-earn $ buy de phone arhs ~ T.T
lost& missed lost all contacts lost all songs lost all saved b'daes lost all notes& reminders lost my phone.
missed listening to songs missed msging missed gaming on phone missed snapping pics missed my phone. nt going to cry though all e crying happened ytd alrd xDD currently coping with "life without phone" `sigh
o ya ; for those who is wondering &asking me wher& how I lost it quite hard to explain though .. LOL ; didnt know I'm tatstupid leys ._. cus I also dunno HOW it's lost it jus disappeared `sigh
looking on e slightly brighter side of life going out with dennis this afternoon `dun think too much arhs .. hahs ; going to browse sm eng bks :D at least I wont be stuck at hm for e day moreover; it's a day without a phone ._.
LOL ; tot of going to collect e replacement sim this afternoon at least I still cn use mahs~ called starhub& realised tat must bring subscriber's IC which jus so happens to be my dad's looks like tml den cn go le ._.
sm songs to lighten e mood :D 張峰奇 愛你在心口難開 nt bad de song(:
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.