Friday, October 19, 2007
11:07:00 PM
gone studying with dennis today
LOL ; actually didnt study MUCH ><cus I didnt bring anything ..
so jus read through sm
stuffs lohs
went to
plaza sing with dad to take e replacement sim
really cnt tolerate another day without phoneo ya ;
MUST mention this
MANY thanks to YEO ZI YUAN
who lend me his
'lok kok' hp for e time being !
hahs, got hp better den no hp :DTHANKS !
hahas ; went to find a pic of his phone
quite surprised to find one cus I tot his hp extinct le
so I'm still
contactable through tat number :D
half my life resumed ;
e being able to contact parte another part which is music ; is
gone
looks like it's no music for a long long time ..guess I wont be uploading any photos too
even if snapped le ; I also dunno how to transfer to comp`sighhais ; if it jus
disappeared den blame it on my
stupidityIf smone stole it ..
他最好全家死光光
bcus I
had enough of losing hp le !
RAH.well; guess tat's all 4now
no studying with plutoling tml ._.
ppl ultra busy ; oh well ~
bubbyes !
为什么我那么穷?