Monday, September 17, 2007
10:53:00 PM
END OF PRELIM !wahaha xDPOA*cnt really recall much nowfelt quite
hopeless after paper2 ==.
sectionA; managed to complete every single qns
but mind was totally blank abt
provision for depreciation a/cso I guess; qns1 is half gone lahs~
managed to do e trading, P/L but did nt balance ==.
bit sian arhs..sectionB; did
qns 6cus seems to be shorter xDleft blank for 6B capital a/c thingy
no time.
rushed like
mad for 6B de 2nd part
need to copy e whole table out ==.
WHY ?~alrd no time still need to do this shit.
finished e last word as e bell ring; time's up
wrote name on e top of e ans sheet jiu hand in lahs(:
paper1 was really
tiring&
sian.paper strts from 11.30 - 12.30
finished by 11.55
... boredredo e paper again
12.10 ._.
strted shading
checked shading
3times12.30 time's up !
"finally arhs.." xD
POST-PRELIM SLACKINGmet up with most of trump;
exp lijuewent slacking !
played some card game
eheh; UNO cards lahs. no gamble xDplayed quite alot of games leys:
mo gui pai
heart attack
murderer
polar bear
...
play cards all afternoon leys !
slacking times with
frens is always great :D
went hm at ard 6.30 (:
LOVE ACUVUEfinally received tat movie voucher lahs !
at first; I still tot acuvue bluff me leys xDwell; tracing this back to a few mths ago lahs
acuvue had this event for it's members;
which also means ME xD
jus register& get 1pair of movie passes for transformer& nancy drew
I got it& went with limei, tsingee& feli :D
tsingee got it too^^replied a feedback form to get another pair of movie tickets
1st tot was
"wher got so gd de thing.."but anyways; filled& sent(:
since no need buy stamp also xDDhappened ard 2-3mths ago bahs
&&& e movie voucher came today !
since I usually dun get gd stuffs; so I took a pic of it x)


trustworthy company arhs x)
I LIKE.well; back to e beginning of this blog
e end of prelim :D
signifies e
beginning of o'levels ==.
SIAN~tml lesson resumes;
boring stuffs.hope tat time will pass soon
jus let me finish o'levels !
&den
work ^^
earn& spent as I wish xDD
my type of life :Dwell; gonna slp now
blog for so long alrd xD
bubbyes :D