<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
7:45:00 PM
sm of e most tedious days I ever gone through T.T
didnt know I'm so hardwking xDD
but it's really tiring
so tiring I jus HAVE to blog abt it xD

GONE-CASE
shall strt with last sat bahs..

SAT 8sep
watched show like siao xD

till SUN 9sep 4am; slept
woke 12hrs ltr; 4pm
12hrs of slp is shuang de ! xD
studied phy for 5.5hrs
I dunno why I go read e whole TB anyways ._.
den studied geog for ard 2.5hrs bahs..

DEN watch show till MON 10sep; 4am
despite knowing it's alrd a sch& prelim exam day xDD
slept& woke 2hrs ltr for sch.

abt e 2papers tat day..
I 4got everything le
once exam-ed; all 4get :D

after tat wasted my life at small head's hus
I REALLY tot go there is study de ._.
well; chit-chatted
I still rmb tat pot of curry maggie mee xD
homed at 6pm

too tired to study; watch show xDD
till.. 10pm [still MON 10sep; such a long day]
slept.

woke up 4hrs ltr; TUE 11sep de 2am
studied.
1.5hrs of math^^
3+hrs of FNN ._.
and I still couldnt finish e whole bk
gone sch.

so this is how crazy I've gone.
1st time ever in my life I purposely wake TAT early to study
AND SO..
to be exact; for e 2days
which equals to 48hrs
I only slept 6hrs ==.

I am so glad !
tat I'm still breathing.

TODAY
had math p2& FNN ==.
gone lahs gone lahs~

MATH
left out e WHOLE of e stem& leaf qns
I have no idea at all ==.
upon reading e qns
my mind said: "wat e hell is this !"
REALLY stared for quite long alrd
press press e calculator..
skipped& 4get abt it
T.T

Nt sure how I fared for e other qns
those I last time dunno de; now know alrd ^^
sm last time know de; now dunno alrd ==.
I'm so doomed.

FNN
cn I say it's as worst?

those I nv studied came out in e essay qns
which is 15marks per qns
...
*mind quite blank now OO.
tried to ans anyways; used own-knowledge lohs
3 essay qns; 3 whole pages
rushed out within an hour
now fingerjoints suddenly v.pain ._.
die lahs; old le old le..

shld be as bad as math bahs
T^T SIAN ARHS ~
argh.

gonna slp at 11pm tonight
den wake at 4am to study :D
chemistry tml !

have endure through this wk ><
RAHS.

turning into a superwoman
bubbyes !




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter