Tuesday, September 4, 2007
9:44:00 PM
was abt to hit e blog with a whole long postwas alone& tot abt all sort of things
how
weak I am
how
complicated ppl cn get
well; too long a story so I decided to skip it
but I still wan to say a little bit of it
hees :Dafter much tots,
I have chosen to
4getchoosing to be an
escapist like I always do
4getting e
'additional' emotions& feeling I put in certain ppl
benefits everyone;
I supposewell; TAT's quite alot to 4get actually ._.I suppose I'll be pretty
empty for quite smtime..
but sooner of ltr; I'll fill up
wont I?I have to clear up all e mixed feelings
and know
wher I stand.
不抱期望,就不会失望..
shan't hope for too much..even though I'm
nv no.1
I'm still smone tat u met in ur life rite?
how come e brighter side of life seems so deceiving..well; tat's all
emo too long also nt good
will feel
more& more emo
HAISbubbyes.