<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31944189?origin\x3dhttp://cathwithac.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 8, 2007
6:41:00 PM
quite a lot things happened recently
mostly good stuffs :D
LONG BLOG AHEAD !

"I managed to forgo certain feelings in certain ppl
sm are indeed harder; esp if it hurts before
well; I'll try harder
forgetting for e sake of me."


THURS 6sept'07
had science prelim practical !
gone to sch at 7:30; 1st batch to do it.
quite shuang wors; test tubes all clean& dry to begin with
felt like 'shuang-de-lohs' x)

1hr 30mins hrs practical; spent 1hr 10mins
totally BORED after tat ==.
checked paper for e 4th time
mixed up e given chemicals for fun :D
use dilute water wash hand for e 2nd time
bit over-sian lahs xD

when time is up
cher told us to wash up our test tubes
I was "HUH?!"
cus I tot no need wash mahs ==.
I mean; I PAID& I STILL HAVE TO WASH !?
sheesh~
even if it's prelim I dun care.
anyways; I grumbled& jus pour away e stuffs.

pity e next person who's going to take my place
cus I nv wash e measuring cylinder xDD
SRY ~


after so; we had to be "put away" until 12
cus e sch is darn scare we'll tell off to e 2nd& 3rd batch
who's doing e practical at a ltr time
==. wat for tell them; they fail also nt my problem

AND SO; we had to stay in a class till 12 ._.
played '5, 10, 15, 20' with sam to pass e time :D
he lousy de !
hahas; lose more den me xD

after we'r dismissed
sm of trump gathered at e canteen to discuss wher to go
sm wan watch movie; sm wan shopping
so we went off diff ways.

guess wat ~
in e end we all ended back at small head's hus xDD
I think it cn be called trump's headquarters alrd
watch a korean show& purely SLACKED
&our day ended with tat :D

FRI 7sept'07
went to Food Fair@ plaza sing !
got pigsy, liang, small head, yueni& me
jus all happy to go out with this bunch :D

got lost ==.
completely lost cus we couldnt find tat place
walked until all of my toes hurts
call pigsy to ask e security guard wher is e food fair
"WAT IS TAT?!"
nia eh; attitude arhs
anyways; had to walk all e way back to wher we come from
which was really& actually nt v.close ==.

^^ FOOD FAIR !
e sound of it makes ppl so hungry
e tot of spending little $ for food..
wah !~
all burst when we were there ==.
food sold were e ones e cn find in almost any pasa malam
and e price was e usual also.
e food might be a tinny whinny be better
but; overall nt really worth it

went to e game exhibition in tat same building
THIS; is nice dees ! :D
all e graphics so chio& e place is bursting with teens
HAHAS xD
walked ard& get to know more abt wii etc
now den I know wii got 2 controller de --.
like at den wont become mt.tortoise mahs x)

after all e happenings in plaza sing
we went to vivo to ..
play UNO cards xDD
like bit lame arhs..
actualy wanna watch luo zhi xiang de; yueni say have
but in e end got too engrossed in playing& time jus flies~

played traditional UNO
bit sian; like old ppl playing cards like tat ==.

den played heart attack
xDD smbody always last to put e hand arhs
got hit until hand is 'hei zhong dai hong'
hees~

den got quite high from playing mo gui pai !
hahas; all see chao's face jiu know wher e gui pai is le xDD
so last one with e gui pai de will get 'truth or dare'
anyways all ppl chose 'truth'
so e score was:
liang, chao, me - 3
yueni - 2
yuan - 1
small head got lucky xD

took 188 back to lot1 for dinner
&on e way; settled our 'debts' from e game
e guys are over& done with quickly
exp for liang who keeps on pending ._ .
e guys den took forever to think of qns to ask me& yueni
1hr++ de trip& they onli asked me 1qns..
*until today; they still left 1qns haven ask ==.
ask ask ask~
jus ask lohs !

got home at 10++ and tio kan alrd
cus I said I'll be home at 8 ==.
WATEVER.
for my every next b'dae; I MUST wish for more freedom.
OVER-worried parents ==.
Hais; wo gai zen me cheng zhang arhs?

I den watched shows till 3am
and slept.

SAT 8sept'07

slack& rot at home for e WHOLE day alrd
trump guys mostly stayed at hm or spent time with family today
and I; started watch 'x-family' alrd
yes yes; I finally cnt take it alrd ><

woke up today& tot abt things in e past
esp him.
Hais; 今天突然很念旧
well; he was e one who happened to like me
the SUPER toot& gong and perhaps the more simple& naive me

I believe tat e time we had was actually true love
( I mean who would really& actually like a totally toot& gong person.)
he would walk me home after6 when co ended
and he would phone me jus to wish me gd nite for tat few days
he wasnt e sweet-talker type but his actions was;
really quite sweet(:

but sadly, this came at e wrong time
e time wher I was so wishy-washy, indecisive& definitely immature
and tat was why it all ended shortly
really shortly..

having known tat I did quite hurt him when I passed him e letter
I didnt know how to face him so I avoided him
foolish me.
he soon left my circle when he graduated

love tat came at e wrong time was
indeed a pity.

I tot abt how bad he must have felt at tat time
and I tot abt exactly how much I've changed inside
no ans for e 2nd one
I guess; time really changed me
alot.




Welcome
Oh hello stranger. How are you today?

profile
The name is CATHERINE. A piscean born 27 February and is nineteen this minute. I am tall and skinny, kinda like a twig. Studies in SP ya de ya de ya de, the rest is for you to find out.
Links

Click

-- affiliates
Alwyn
Audrey
Angel
Angus
Ben
Ben
Ben
Crosby
Cyndee
David
Dennis
Edwin
Eileen
Faith
Fauzi
Grace
Jacky
Jennifer
Jess
Jingyi
Jolynn
Jon
June
Kelly
Ken
Limei
Mengkiat
Nelson
Raphael
Saman
Shiyun
Shuling
Weihao
Weili
Winnie
Yanling
Yanling
Yeechuan
Yongwei
Yuan
Yueni
Yuyun
Yingqin
Zhenjun

-- fave spots
Blogger
SPPrimers
SPStringEnsemble
Friendster
Facebook
Class

Xiaxue
TypicalBen
Randyy

Jam; 敬騰
Ashin; 阿信
Xiaoyu; 小宇
Show; 小猪
Jing; 靖倫
Jiro; 大東
AChord; 和弦
Aaron; 亞綸
Danson; 禹哲
Rainie; 丞琳

Archives
07.06 08.06 09.06 10.06 11.06 12.06 01.07 02.07 03.07 04.07 05.07 06.07 07.07 08.07 09.07 10.07 11.07 12.07 01.08 02.08 03.08 04.08 05.08 06.08 07.08 08.08 09.08 10.08 11.08 12.08 01.09 02.09 03.09 04.09 05.09 06.09 07.09 08.09 09.09 10.09 11.09 12.09 03.10 04.10 05.10 06.10 07.10 08.10 09.10 10.10 11.10 12.10 01.11 03.11 04.11

credits©
This blogskin is made by xingying
Be kind, don rip. ThankYou.
& thanks to the following
001 002 003

Site Meter