Thursday, August 9, 2007
12:46:00 AM
long day today; let me begin from e top :DNational day celebration`schSIAN ARHS !
duper wooper
boringfelt weird;
i guess it's e totally weird dress senseso weird; too weird. completely weird.plusplus; e whole thingy is so
un-rehearsedSO many technical errors etc etc
totally bored from beginning to close to e end
Issac's dance was e only thing tat managed to catch my attention(:
GOOD DANCER !
totally loved e last part;
barney deesso unexpected& surprisingly
GOOD :D
e whole; or rather 80% of e student body got real high during e sing along part
lalala~I still sat down there;
minding my foot.tat heels still hurts my little-est toe ._ .pic tat I managed to snapped while everyone
else got HIGH ~

after tat most F&N students went to comp lab to print
O.O I actually 4got to sent e edited cwk to myself ~!
I must be sm sort of stupid shit -.-dashed home !
and blistered my toe ._ .sent cwk to yuan; who's in e lab, to print :D
THANKS !
after all e chaotic stuffs; showered and
planned to watch
'THE SIMPSONS MOVIE'
didnt.
watched like 15mins& e phone rang; meeting right NOW ._ .
in e end; waited till ard 2+ bahs
waited for abt 2hrs for everybody
HAIS; went to timah to pool ~
saw SO MANY teckwhyeans ._.
played for e first few games;
den bored alrdcold& hungry T,T
slacked till 6+ and left e place for dinner
due to e undecided decisions on wher to eat
winnie& jingyi went off to eat on their own
while e rest of us; went to
marina squarePizzahut`marina square^^ yummy pizzas !we ordered:

nice dees lohs x)
e
seducing pictures xD




tat was wat i tot before eating; all so
goood& yummy
after eating; even e tot of cheese make me all gross ><
cheese overdose !MUAHAHAS; pic I snapped
unknowingly x)
yuan: usual crazy self today. got e most stomach-slaps from me ! x)
v.nice&
bully-able 1/2monkey 1/2human alive :D
likes to talk abt liang's
"er-hem" =.=
rap& yueni: chatted lots tgt today. ppl with big appetite x)
chao: stomach ache
moody pig.
but anyways; I still stomach slapped him x)
liang: got stomach slap also ^^
gave lijue e
=.- face when she talk;
I first time see leys !LOL;
bird face =.-
lijue: l
ooks like she's kissing e pizza xDDRAMATIC today; LOL
junhao: quiet little guy
who's name I always 4got ><
hock: TOTALLY engrossed in showering his pizza with cheese
another quiet one. hardly hear him
laugh out loud ._ .
addicted to
stomach slapslike when guys stand beside& e stomach is jus niceitchy hand hits me x)
gay alert !`bus
cn these guys be
less obscene ._ .
jus look at yuan's face =.=*pukesian;
gonna slp soon2am alrd .__.
@@
nites.