Friday, August 31, 2007
10:45:00 PM
was too lazy to blog ytd night :Pshall blog abt ytd first
31 AUG 2007yesyes; ytd was e celebration for tcher's day !
and all I clearly rmb how wonderful e cake tasted xDwe had our usual
cross country, again ==.
only this time; it's with trump ^^
walked all e way !
e canal is so crowded with ppl it's hard to run anyways..shoe was FULL of mud ><
washed& went for e concert :D
e concert was quite boring at first;
all e band was zzz..nt tat they are REALLY bad but it's jus..
I dunno; too
tired to watch?
well; this was wat tat woke me up xD
tcher's singing
"remix" ver. of sm songs
really
surprising !
I mean; since when u see tcher's
singing&
dancing ON tcher's day?
xD
snapped some pics ~


`ella ella eh eh; under my umbrella ella ella eh eh..after e concert;
most of
4Bernini went back to class
PRIVATE CELEBRATION-
hahas :Dbrought cakes& gifts for
msToh(:
e
all-so-wonderful cake I was talking abt x)



tasted
okok and ate 2 slices; SO HUNGRY !
( LOL; 4gotten all abt it and told my twin tat I didnt eat anything for e whole day xD Actually got lahs; 2 small slice to support me from 7am-7pm. PS; short term memory ! )pics snapped on thursday afternoon for e
album x)
see his small head ! xDD

sry; I retard-ly acted cute ==.after everything; we went back to
twps !
all e memories x)they're having their concert;
high sch musical de dance wors..PRO pri-sch kids .OO

after tat jiu gone to carpark
discussed for a long time on wher to go; wat to do..
despite e trees above us& e bird shit tat landed close to us ==.Jingyi& I went a have a
haircut :D
after we part; I saw this..
inside e toilet cubicle ==.
"BIG HEAD SENG"
hmmm; reminds me of smone =Xand also why it's stick in e TOILET.

and tat's e end of ytd ~
hais; I also wan to be able to ton leys !.______________.
btw; watched 'a chinese tall story' ytd night again
super touching at e ending T^T
watched 2nd time also cry..according to it; tat horse is a
female xDD
hais; weiliang arhs ~
1 SEP 2007went to bugis !
a break from all e intense studying ><hees :Dwalked&
slackeddidnt brought anything though..
andand; I'M A ANTI-
LABELIST xD
to e
present-me; label is a waste
shan't elaborate more;
scare ppl debate with me ><well; I anti it but i wont force frens from buying(:
u are u and I'm me; diff ppl diff
financial statusokok; shan't start a whole new debate abt it :D
went to find
winnie, LJ, liang, chao at bpp after tat
slacked again ^^
found out sm funny stuffs abt their ton ytd ~
smbody farted& laugh at himself in e middle of e night xDDwent home shortly
e SAME sort of feeling is back again
I was right for e 1st& 2nd time, how abt now?
dun ask me why; I'm sensitive& I jus know.
smtimes; I wished I could ignore all this but it's so hard
It kept coming back to me when I'm alone
all e mixed feelings is confusing me
what have I done wrong again?
I wan to know.