Saturday, July 28, 2007
11:07:00 PM
SIAN.
at hm, infront comp,
nose block"raining"TODAY;
when out with
rap& gang !
got rap, yuan, chao, hock, liang, yueni, winnie& jingyi(:as a pre-celebration for
HOCKppl turning 16 leys;
and I actually
4got to bash him ._ .went to CDANS to bowl.
me rather;
watched them bowled
me, jingyi& yuan
"the n-zero-zero-b"chao had e highest score;
despite his 2 fingersliang was 2nd; 3 STRIKES !
I wonder horse got how many fingers..and e rest . . I 4got alrd. ><
hock was e
last though xD
den went to timah to pool
this time;
I GOT PLAY :D
quite ok for a newbie;
I guessIn our table got chao, yuan, jingyi& me(:
tagged with chao for 2 games; and Jingyi for e FINAL SHOWDOWN
newbies v.s lao niao aka 'old bird'
NEWBIE WINS !hahas xD
so many fouls by them; gong de.
swap with winnie& went over to rap's table
got liang, rap& hock
'the pros'played and soon left
"n-zero-zero-bee" no need pay anything
so I played for free :D
went panjang to KFC
so many ppl ._ .
wait; eat; chat.
went to e playground outside
liang& chao was gaying away~ ><wrote words on e
fogged-deli-windowsuntil e ppl came out to blar us.
BLARBLAR.
walked hm shortly(;
after today;
I realisedrap is more mature when he's out(:
liang is
nt SO quite de xD
chao is REALLY
"saving the world"yuan REALLY looks like
monkey.hock likes to
arm-chio x)
bit tired -.-
gonna watch
'girls out loud'den slp
hopefully I cn breath.bubbyes !